Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shakeology

I was so excited when my order of Shakeology was waiting for me at the door on Thursday because its something that I have been waiting to use for a very long time.  It is one of the most healthiest shakes you can ever take and for those people who always go to McDonald's and get a Big Mac meal it would be less expense than that. Don't believe me check this out: 
Now your telling me that Shakeology is too expense but you can afford to go spend $5.19 a day on a Big Mac?  That is $155.70 in a month!!  If you were to replace that with Shakeology it would be $130.45  so right off the bat you would be SAVING $25 dollars not to mention you would be making a step in the right direction toward a better life!  Here are some slides with some information about it and how great it is!

Here are links to some good short videos about it as well... please check them out: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/bancell5?bctid=16664447001
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/bancell5?bctid=73854917001

In the end of the day this is the healthiest meal of the day that you could ever have, and it only takes 5 minutes to put together and it tastes great!  There are even recipes for other flavors which taste great, I haven't tried them all yet but I plan on trying most of them.  If you want more information about Shakeology or your interesting in getting some here is the link to my website :http://myshakeology.com/bancell5   Trust me it is a decision you won't regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment